QR Code Link to This Post
Ten-acre parcel, hilly and beautiful, on paved road, with driveway.
More details: www.nwmichiganland.com/?p=V3
Here's what's special about this Parcel:
* Located on paved road, maintained and plowed by Osceola County.
* Easy to drive in from the road
* Electricity runs across the front at the road.
* Heavily wooded with hardwood
* Great hunting; open area at back great for rifle
* Choice of beautiful building sites
Measures approximately 337 feet East/West, by 1295 feet North/South.
* About 4 miles southeast of Leroy
* 2-1/2 miles from public access on Sunrise Lake (also bar and restaurant)
* 2-1/2 miles from the edge of 10,000 acres of State Forest
* 5-1/2 miles to Hwy M-131 (Leroy / Luther exit)
* 12 miles west from corner of M-115 and M-66
* 20 minutes to Reed City
* 25 minutes from Cadillac
* 1 hr, 15 mins from Grand Rapids
* 3 hrs from Detroit area
Excellent hunting. I scared up dozens of deer while walking on this land. I didn't actually see any turkey, but I did see signs. There are several water sources nearby, and plenty for the wildlife to eat.
* Fishing on Rose Lake in Osceola County, Michigan
* Rose Lake. Rose Lake is a jewel of the North. A natural lake, 373 acres in size; spring fed, the water is clear and the fishing is great. Rose Lake is an all-sports lake. That means you can fish, swim, water-ski, pull a tube behind your boat, or just put-put around in a pontoon and grill steaks (that's what I like to do). Public access just 4-1/2 miles from this property.
* Sunrise Lake. Sunrise lake is an 80 acre lake, and more than 60 feet deep. There's a public boat launch just 2-1/2 miles from this property, where you can catch northern pike, yellow perch, largemouth bass, and bluegill.
* State Forest. Right across the road from Sunrise Lake is the beginning of a large block of Michigan State Forest (more than 10,000 acres) where you can ride miles and miles of trails. Your buddies can visit you at your 10-acre hunting camp, but keep them out of your blind-- send them to hunt in the State Forest!
Services. This land is about four miles southeast of Leroy. This small town has a lot going for it:
* Grocery store (liquor)
* General Dollar
* Post Office
* Public Library
* Bar / Motel
* 2 Restaurants
* Elementary School
* Public park
You can camp here, and leave your camper here as long as you want, even year 'round. Put up your own shed or garage if you want to store your boat, snowmobile, or trail bike. Later, when you're ready, you can build a cottage, or put in a mobile home. This parcel will make for a very private and secluded building site.
Terms: $34,900 Cash or Land Contract.
Down Payment: $3,490
Monthly Payment: $368.57, includes property taxes.
Pays off with no balloon in 15 years.
I also offer an option with a lower down-payment. A $500 deposit gets it started; balance of down-payment due within 30 days. I never charge any closing costs. All the details are on my website.
You can contact me through the Craigslist email proxy, or get more information on my website, at this link:
You are welcome to look at this property, on your own, at your convenience. I've put the map pointer here on Craigslist in the correct place, but you'll have an easier time finding the property if you visit my website and use the maps, plat, and GPS coordinates I provide there. You'll recognize the property by my sign, just like in the photo.
I'm happy to help if you have any questions.