Retired families and Middle age Working class families live in this 32 home estate
Built in 2008. Living/Kitchen/Dining open with 860 sq ft with an Island Bar. Lots of kitchen cabinets. Big bedrooms. Lots of attic space. We’re Motivated and willing to consider reasonable offers.
Located only minutes from: Lake of the Arbuckles boat ramp, Chickasaw Cultural Center, Veterans Lake, and the hiking trails in the Chickasaw National Recreation Area. The Chickasaw National Recreation Area is open to Hunting and 5 minutes away.
@ 2,629 sq ft Lake Home (under roof). @ 2,050 living area, @ 90 sq ft of porches, @ 480 sq ft garage. Secluded at the end of a dead-end road in Timberlake Estates. Feed catfish in your (shared ownership with 2 neighbors) pond. Feed your deer, turkey and other wildlife in the backyard. Home is surrounded by trees and hidden from view. Very Quiet and secure neighborhood with one way in and out of the Subdivision. Limited Visibility to main road and other homes. Property has @ 1.38 acres and is mostly wooded. Wonderful neighbors. Very Private area with very little to No Traffic. This is an ATV/UTV friendly neighborhood. Several Ponds are scattered throughout (largest is 12.5 acres) and can be fished by residents only. Enjoy the wildlife while walking/biking, (Turkey and Deer are everywhere). Views of Lake Arbuckle can be seen from the east side of the subdivision. Approximately 46 homes are spread across the @ 214 acre estate. Roads are Paved. Sulphur School District. Homeowners association exist --Dues are voluntary (as the covenants aren’t legally enforceable). Annual Property Tax @ $1,300.
The Chickasaw National Recreation Area has 15.4 square miles, with @ 25 miles of hiking trails scattered around both lakes (Veterans and Arbuckle) and the many clear streams that border several walking trails. The National Park has the famous Little Niagara Falls. 934 ft elevation where the creek is and climbs to 1077 ft at the top of Bromide Hill. Enjoy the Chickasaw Nations Fire Work show from the top of Bromide Hill which over-looks the City itself. The National Park staff keep the Park in beautiful condition.
Arbuckle Lake was impounded in 1966 with 30 miles of shoreline. Enjoy kayaking / canoeing in the lake or Sandy Creek for @3.1 miles, and Rock Creek (has rapids when the water is up) @ 4.2 miles into Lake Arbuckle. Hunt in the Public Hunting areas surrounding the lake. Bow only has 1,884 acres and Rifle has 3,500 acres. Arbuckle Lake Record for Large Mouth is 14 lbs 8 ozs, which ranks 5th state-wide. Arbuckle’s 2nd and 3rd ranked largemouth bass are 13.3 lbs, and 12.5 lbs. Arbuckle Lakes Record for Small Mouth is 5 lbs 9 ozs. Enjoy fishing the 60 acre Veterans Lake. This lake has the state record Black Bass Hybrid weighing 8 lbs 5 ozs. Arbuckle Lake has 4 boat ramps, and 15 access roads (boat ramps not included). These roads take you to the creek arms of the lake and a few fishing ponds and the hunting areas. 3 main creeks come together to form Arbuckle.
The City of Sulphur is small town of @ 4,929 wonderful people covering @ 7 sq miles. The community is happy and willing to help others when in need. Live a less stressful life by the lakes and spring fed streams. Enjoy the City of Sulphur’s Car Show in its 22nd year. Attend the City of Sulphur’s annual downtown Christmas Lights. After visiting our Christmas lights, drive 30 minutes to the City of Admore and drive through their 124 light display, drive 45 minutes to the City of Chickasha with their estimated 3.5 million lights on more than 100 displays, drive 50 minutes to Purcell for their almost 3 mile drive of lights. 3 minutes away is the Christmas Lights of almost 1 mile at the Chickasaw Cultural Center.
Don’t miss the Annual Chickasaw Nation Festival at the Artesian Hotel with Live Music, Craft Show, and plenty for the kids as well. Walk across the 280 ft bridge over Rock Creek and enter the Chickasaw Village from the National Recreation Area.
The Chickasaw Cultural Center is 2 miles away. This is an 80 acre complex which is an amazing place for the family to visit. Made up of an Honor Garden of Chickasaw People…both past and present, an Exhibit Center, Traditional Village, Shops/Dining, Fine Arts Gallery, Chickasaw History / Culture building, and an IMAX theater.
Located 32 minutes from Lake Murray and 50 minutes from Lake Texoma. Lake Murray State Park also has 820 acres of ATV/UTV and Dirt Bike trails. Soggy Bottom ATV park is located 41 minutes away on the South Canadian River. Cross Bar ATV/UTV Park is 17 miles away with 6,500 acres.
Major Dirt work, drainage, and driveway improvements
● Appliances Included: Built-in Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven (Electric).
● New: 2 Bowl Granite / Composite Deep Sink and Crane Neck/Flexible Hose Faucet
● Outbuildings are negotiable: 12 ft x 16 ft with Loft (lots of storage) built in 2018 7/12 Pitch Metal Roof….(wood frame / gable roof) and 8x8 (Steel Frame/Keter Resin panels)
● 24x40 Metal Shop on slab (built in Oct 2019). Walk in Door, 2- 6ft roll up doors. Completely Wired for a wood working shop with 200 amp breaker with numerous dedicated circuits. Meter base is set and needs to be rain from pole to shop (recommend 0000 UG Triplex)
● Significant Dirt Work and Drainage improvements completed in 2019. Also, Widened and Extended gravel drive to the shops.
● Central Heating/Cooling: Forced Air, Electric
● Flooring: Carpeted bedrooms, Tile throughout
● Water: City of Sulphur
● PEC: Electric company (Headquarters in Ada, OK - 35 miles away)
● Phone Service: Via Chickasaw Telephone Company.
● Fiber Optic Service, speeds from 25 megs up to 1 Gig for gaming / streaming.
● Two Sanitation companies to choose from: Outer City Limits and WCA
● Norstar Water Softener System ( I installed when we purchased)
● Aerobic Septic System has new pump. Had all three tanks vac’d out 3 years ago.
● Manuals available: Aerobic System, Water Softer System, and various other systems and appliances
● Recently constructed Storage Room in the end of the garage with lots built-in Shelves and 3 built-in hanging racks (also accesses the attic). @ 80 sq ft.(16 ft x 5 ft). Garage has plenty of room for Nissan Rogue and Crew Cab Polaris Ranger
Retired families and Middle age Wworking class families live in this 32 home estate
Call or text 405 nine 7 one four 0 0 six
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers