available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
Legal and office assistant with over ten years’ experience in a wide range of professional functions, which include expertise with popular software platforms; research across state agencies and associations; office management; board meeting correspondence; medical, civil, criminal, and legal records; and all aspects of document organization.
Services available to attorneys:
• Assist with the preparation, filing and service of pleadings;
• Act as liaison among all parties including court or other neutrals for scheduling and sharing information;
• Organize and manage documents, including the creation of spreadsheets and retrieval systems;
• Coordinate the collection, review and production of documents and respond to discovery requests;
• Assist with trial preparation including the assembly of exhibits, witness binders and appendices for
depositions and court filings;
• Summarize deposition and trial transcripts and exhibits;
• Research case-related factual issues using in-house files and outside reference sources;
• Compile information and, preparing statistics, charts, graphs and other summaries to detail the findings;
• Civil process server;
• Notary service.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers